February 17, 2012

Blown Away

Ya'll.
(note to non-Southerners- stated this way, this term effectively means "oh my gosh, I can't believe what I'm about to tell you")

I received a knock at the door today, and a nice man handed me a big 'ol package. I wasn't expecting anything and had no idea what it could be.


As soon as I opened the box I burst into tears. I was so overwhelmed and felt so, so incredibly loved.

The gift was from blogger friend Sarah, author of one of my favorite blogs, Belly Babbles. Imagine how it feels for a family to express their love for Anna who have never even met her. There are no words.





Thank you to the Forbes family. I can't even express how I feel right now so I will just leave it at that.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

aww yay! I'm so happy you liked it!! big hugs :-)

Jessica said...

aw that is so awesome! All those little things you forget to bring too...perfect! Where are you guys going for the surgery? And what day?

Erika said...

Oh my gosh, that is so amazing!!! Remind me of when Anna's surgery is? My mom was also wondering earlier this week.

Sarah Klayman said...

What a wonderful blessing!