May 12, 2013

(More) Life Lately


I forgot to include some of the pictures I meant to so I decided to update this post!

Things have finally settled down around here. At 4 months we turned the corner. Anna has completely adjusted to her sister. She no longer throw fits, and we haven't had any behavior episodes in weeks. She is as sweet and loving as can be, and so happy!  The baby is more calm and sleeping well. She takes fewer naps and I am able to get out of the house more. I am getting the hang of going out with the two of them- to the park, the store (occasionally), and to friends' houses. I will probably never brave an entire grocery shopping trip with the two of them, however :)

Instead of being in survival mode, I am really enjoying the two girls. The weather is great and we are having a blast!

Eating lots of meals outside.






Rice Krispy treat-meaking


Best friends

Butterball. 4 months.

Long trips to Florida
Grandma and "Pi"

Feeding the fish


Reading to Rosie


Pigtails

Bloodwork allergy testing. Bandaid. Not happy.

Frog bouncing on cow.

Chillin.

 
 
Mother's Day

Sweet girl.
 

1 comment:

Tara Dembowczyk said...

Beautiful little girls!