December 19, 2012

Introducing

 
Meet Kimberly Hope, 6 lbs, 10 oz. Born on December 16, 2012 after 20 hours of labor.
A 100% healthy VBAC for baby and mama. Praise God! And thanks, Dr. Tate!
 
"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows."
 


 
Family is resting up and figuring life out with two 'babies'! Baby came early at 38.2 weeks- so much for all those grand Christmas gift plans I had this weekend, ha ha!! More to come on the name, delivery, etc, but for now, that will all have to wait!
 

3 comments:

Erika said...

Congrats!! She is beautiful and I'm so happy for your successful VBAC! Maybe I'll get to see yall sometime soon when we're in Augusta for Christmas???

Mollyanne said...

Congratulations Lisa! Y'all are such a beautiful family of four, and I'm happy to hear about a successful vbac too!

Katie Fish said...

Oh love these pics! It makes me so excited to have mine! :) She is just adorable and you all look so happy! I love it! And yay to the successful VBAC!!!