March 13, 2015

Remembering 2014


I finally finished our 2014 yearbook (photobook)! If you missed this post, I wrote about the details of the way I decided to chronicle our family memories. Here is our newest addition:

(I blacked out our last name :)


And here are all of our books, totaling all of the years spent together on this journey:


Overall I was happy with the way this one came out. I was a little disappointed that the linen cover's color was not the same as the previous yellow from 2011. I guess they changed the color up a bit. I had a color order going on (red, orange, yellow, repeat) so it messed with my OCD nature :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa, I have been reading your blog for a while now and I love it. Just like you, I am weird about sharing some information on line and this is my reason to leave a comment - on the photo with your two beautiful girls and a ruler it shows what I assume is your last name.

Thank you for your always helpful tips!

Lesli