April 17, 2013

"Newborn" (or not) pictures

I've never gotten around to having real newborn pictures taken. The girls' pictures have both been taken around three months of age. I kind of like it that way, though. A lot of newborns look the same to me. There's something I like about seeing more of the baby's expressiveness and personality, which really starts to blossom around 3-4 months.

A friend of a friend took these shots. They ended up being family pictures- I think there were more taken of Anna than of Kimberly even :)


 
 
 
 
 

 

 
 




 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

Erika said...

Looooove these!! You make a good point about newborn v. 3 months pictures...so much more expression from Kimberly in these than in typical newborn photos! I especially love the family ones, though. Totally precious.

Sarah said...

Beautiful pictures and beautiful family! Someday I will get my act together to get a family picture, lol

Kristina said...

So beautiful! We've never had true family photos taken...which makes me sad. With all the moving and the expense of a photographer, and my own ability to take photos has me continually putting it off! But few photos exist of us all together!

Sally said...

These are SO GOOD!!