December 26, 2012

All I want for Christmas

 
I wanted to share some of Anna's special Christmas gifts this year! As a family we decided to forego gifts considering all our money is going towards medical bills and Anna's next leg, so we really didn't expect many gifts around the tree... yet somehow family surprised us with some wonderful presents for Anna. Here are a few special ones:
 
 
This hand-made playhouse was passed down to Anna:
 

 
 
This adorable wooden kitchen from Anna's grandparents which is just her height:
 
 

 
This beautiful doll cradle hand crafted by Anna's uncle:
 


 
This winter hat from my sister:
 
 
Some little clay ornmants from my other sister:
 
 
 
And of course, new books for Anna. Her favorite!
 
I will post some more Christmas/baby pictures soon!



No comments: