December 15, 2011

'Tis the Season

Because I'm feeling so festive, here are my favorite Christmas tunes this season!

This is my favorite. While I like Chris Tomlin, I don't typically go crazy over him. However, this CD is awesome. It's so worshipful and makes me really, really happy.




Burl Ives is the best. Who doesn't like him? He's classic Christmas.




When else do you get to listen to the most beautiful instrument ever- the harp?
It's also great background music for reading.



Love this guy and love this CD.




The Nutcracker score immediately makes me nostalgic from all those years of dancing in the ballet. It wouldn't be Christmas without it. Here's a pic from my first nutcracker (Party girl-1995) and my last (Arabian-2001).






In other festivities, Anna brought home her first little craft from church "school" today. Keeping with my scanning spirit, I'm saving stuff like this digitally (unless it's some masterpiece art which I suppose then I might save the original ;). Perhaps I'll put it all a little photo book for Anna someday.



Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the idea of scanning and saving digital copies of kids' things instead of all the originals. Less clutter. I'm sure it's still hard to throw the originals away... ~Natalie