October 16, 2011

Proud Moment

 Anna's been rolling over since she was only a few months old, but always using her right "normal" leg. Even at 5 months, she would not try to roll over using her left leg with the missing leg bone. Probably because it isn't as strong. Even when I would try to encourage her to roll over to the right, she would stop halfway in the air and needed to be coaxed over. She did NOT want to do it.

Well, just the other day Ben informed me that Anna was rolling over by herself with her left leg! We were so excited we got it on video.



So proud of our little girl!

3 comments:

Erika said...

Awesome!! I'm impressed that she knew exactly what to do, on command! :) OK also-- did you delete your FB? I just looked for you and couldn't find you. I wanted to respond to your comment on my blog-- which Anne?? Also, you need to link your email to your blogger profile so that I (and anyone else who you leave comments) can respond directly to your comments!! (I can give you a link to a tutorial if you don't know what I mean)

Katie Fish said...

YAY!! Go Anna!

Mollyanne said...

I thought I was subscribed to your blog, but updates haven't been showing up in my google reader. I tried unsubscribing and then re-subscribing, but it doesn't seem to be working still. Any idea why, or if others have the same problem? I enjoy reading now that I know you've been writing, I was just missing out!