May 15, 2011

The Many Sides

Ever since she was born, I would say that Anna had more personality than the average groggy-eyed sleep-and-poop newborn. Don't get me wrong, she did both sleep and poop... but she was strangely awake and expressive from the beginning (granted, I am the doting mother, but humor me anyways... :)

From day one, she was thinking deep thoughts.



Some said it was gas, but I knew better...


These thoughts continued (and dare I say increased) during the first week of life.


Don't let that smile fool you. Anna has many sides. While I still refuse to call her a 'difficult baby', she does have plenty of diva, I-want-it-my-way moments.

and she doesn't hesitate to let you know when she isn't happy.



She likes to kick back and relax like the rest of us...
(don't worry, we don't even have cable!)


Other times she wants to be the center of attention....


But either way, she always likes to be in the driver's seat.



It takes a lot to handle this one... but would I want it any other way?

What do you think, Anna bean?


No comments: