September 7, 2010

12 weeks

Here's 12 weeks... 3 months... however you look at it!

I promise I will not turn this blog into an every-pregnancy-detail, every-baby-spit-up blog with painstakingly private details about the body ie lose my filter. Tell me if I do, or if I get to one-focused :p

In other news, Ben and I went to Charleston for the weekend to celebrate our 2-year anniversary and our last trip alone together before we have an addition to the family. We couldn't afford anything longer or farther away, because I'm in a far-away wedding in November that I'm going to solo. Luckily Charleston was the perfect place to go for a few days! I had never been before.

Outside the bed and breakfast where we stayed.

Rainbow Row.


85 Tradd Street- where Ben's parents lived during their medical school days.


I found my all time favorite childhood candy... rock candy! I haven't seen it in years...

No comments: