June 4, 2009

Eyes to See

And Elisha prayed, "O Lord, open his eyes so he may see."
Then the Lord opened the servant's eyes, and he looked and saw the hills full of horses and chariots of fire all around Elisha. (2 Kings 6:17)

"All that belongs to the Father is mine. That is why I said the Spirit will take from what is mine
and make it known to you."
(John 16:15)

Heal my heart and make it clean
Open up my eyes to the things unseen
Show me how to love like you have loved me
Break my heart from what breaks yours
Everything I am for your kingdom's cause...
(Hillsong)

Open our eyes, we pray!



2 comments:

Jessica Honsalek said...

waiting for an update from India!

Unknown said...

Lisa and Ben...thank you so very much for your updated message from India. You have and will always be in our prayers. So happy to have seen you before you left for your journey :) Aunty Berta